deck the halls

Friday, December 3, 2010

i love decorating for christmas, growing up our mom always decorated the house friday after thanksgiving, so now i do too. she is where i got my love of design and creativity.
i love making bunting/ penants
so this year i decided i didn't want to move that huge pot, so i simply stuffed my tree in it. i like it, and it keeps little fingers a bit further away

so, at my craft club night i started making this wreath, which i'm quite happy with, but i left that night with it half done and i'm pretty sure everyone thought it was a just awful.
i copied it from this blog, it's strips of polar fleece hot glued to a wreath form.
http://http//jonesdesigncompany.com/tutorials/
super easy, super cheap







Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashley said...

you didn't take a pic of iris and eli's tree.

Kendall said...

love seeing your home as always!!

Laura said...

WOW! Okay, I was one of those ladies at the craft nite that thought your wreath was ugly...but I had faith that you would turn it into a thing of beauty, and you DID! I am so impressed and amazed as always at your craftiness...you are truly an artist and create the most gorgeous things. :-) Thanks for posting a pic of it...I was wondering how it turned out...love it!