Fun Times

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Patrick and I decided we should take a relaxing vacation before the baby came since sleep will be hard to come by then. I am now 4 months pregnant and feeling great so it was the perfect time to travel. We enjoyed a 7 night cruise to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel.
It was absolutely perfect!!!!!!
Seriously gorgeous water!
These little critters just roam around without a care in the world.

I was in heaven.
That mani/ pedi lasted beautifully the entire 7 days, of course the day we returned and I had to do the dishes it was destroyed.

This wonderful gentleman personally drove us around Montego Bay, it was amazing. He was a genuine Rasta, it was fascinating learning about his culture.

Don't we look relaxed and happy?
(Yes, I am wearing clothes)!
We did a lot of this.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I know ya'll had so much fun! I'm really happy that ya'll got to get away together! Josh and I were just talking about how much fun it would be to plan a vacation for the 4 of us! By the way, congrats on your new little one. I cannot wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl!

Ashley said...

looks like your cab driver was your priest and yall were renewing your wedding vows! haha

looks so relaxing, but i know e is happy to have you back

Kendall said...

looks like fun. I'm happy for you that you got some good time away with your hubbie. fun,fun.