Thursday, May 14, 2009

Patrick and I had the privilege of dedicating our son to the Lord on Mother's Day. We chose Mark 10:13-14 People were bringing little children to Jesus to have Him touch them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this he was indignant, "He said to them, let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Patrick and I pray that we live our lives in a way that is good and pleasing to our savior so that we do not hinder our son in knowing Christ at an early age. We vow to raise him in a godly home and are so thankful to God for blessing us with this amazing responsibility.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kendall said...

How awesome that you have video! I was so glad that I got to witness that milestone. I'm so proud of you guys. I just love Elijah and I'm so glad that y'all have so much support in your church for living out these godly committments. It's just too great!
love,
KC

Rachel Erwin said...

How precious. Praise God for such a special day!